Rev. Jacki Belile’s presentation on Emergency Preparedness is an example of the wealth of talent and resources in our community. Due to her tireless work as a spiritual counselor, life coach, interfaith work, and particular interest in forgiveness, The Center for Faith and Community Health Transformation tapped her to work with the Cook County Department of Public Health task force working on emergency planning.
Suggested websites for emergency preparedness information
- Federal Emergency Management Agency / DHS Resources www.ready.gov
- Volunteer Associations Active in Disaster www.nvoad.org
- City of Chicago www.Cityof Chicago.org
- Alert Chicago http://webapps.cityofchicago.org/ChicagoAlertWeb/
- Notify Chicago https://webapps.cityofchicago.org/NotifyChicago/
- Citizen Corps Councils/Cert Training http://www.citizencorps.gov/
- Medical Reserve Corps www.medicalreservecorps.gov/HomePage
- Disaster City http://www.teex.com/usar/
- Transition Town Rogers Park http://transitionrogerspark.org/
- Transition Town Movement http://www.transitionus.org/
- Living Well Ministries (Rev. Belile) http://livingwellministries.net/
- The Center for Faith and Community Health Transformation http://chicagofaithandhealth.org/
For more information, contact Rev. Jacki Belile at Living Well Ministries.
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: 773-655-4357